Coldspring, Texas (November 27, 2013) – BenchMark Energy Corporation (OTC Pink:BMRK), an International supplier of Glycerin for commercial processes, discusses current and future operational plans in online interview.
Mark Bateman, the CEO of Benchmark Energy Corp. conducted an online interview to discuss their current and future operations regarding Glycerin processing, sales and distribution through out North America.
– Glycerin Supplied from 60 Biodiesel Plants in US
– Florida Processor 30 Railcars per Month
– Glycerin Reduces Emissions at Coal Plants
– Railcar Shipments to Mexico for Processing
– Distribution to South, Northwest, Great Lakes Regions
– Projecting 1 Million Gallons for Q1 2014
– China Glycerin Shipments Begin Q1 2014
– Antifreeze Sales in Q2/Q3 2014
– Projected Antifreeze Growth Rate 20% per Month
As of Nov. 2013, the Company had approximately 23.5 million common shares issued and outstanding, with a public float of around 1.1 million shares.
To listen to the interview online please visit http://www.wallstreetnewscast.com/profile/bmrk.html
ABOUT BENCHMARK ENERGY CORPORATION
“BenchMark Energy Corporation (OTC Pink:BMRK) is the source for glycerin and related refined components, providing value through our industry knowledge.” – Our mission statement starts the story, but the rest is available at http://benchmarkenergy.com.
SAFE HARBOR STATEMENTS
The statements in this release that relate to the Company’s expectations with regard to the future impact on the Company’s results from new products in development are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The results anticipated by any or all of these forward-looking statements may not occur. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly release the result of any revisions to these forward-looking statements that may be made to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof, or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events or changes in the Company’s plans or expectations.
Phone: (832) 691-0011
- USA: Bush – Glycerine (jobblog2011.wordpress.com)
- Glycerin (brushnsoapnblade.wordpress.com)
- Benchmark Energy Explores Development of Coolant and Antifreeze Product Line (rhodesholdings.wordpress.com)